Answered By: Electronic Resources Librarian Last Updated: Aug 02, 2023 Views: 144
How Do I Sign up For West's Early Access Ebook Program?
Students have temporary eBook access to all West Academic and Foundation Press books for fall semester. Trial access begins the week before classes start and lasts through the first two weeks of the semester.
Create an Account
- Go to eproducts.westacademic.com
- Create an account using your law email.
- Verify your account by clicking the link in the email you’ve received.
- Log into eproducts.westacademic.com
- Find books below “Materials Provided by My School.”
- Click on books to add to your bookshelf. You can add multiple items to your bookshelf.
- Click books on your bookshelf to view contents.
Access will expire 14 days after the first day of classes begin. At that point, you may purchase any books on your bookshelf.