Answered By: Electronic Resources Librarian
Last Updated: Oct 31, 2019     Views: 184

Where can I find materials for a particular course?

When the library is informed that a title has been assigned for a particular course, the item is placed in Closed Reserve. If you know that the item is there, just ask at the Circulation Desk. 

Browse course reserves by Course.

Browse course reserves by Professor.

You can search by Course, Professor, or Title using LOLA, Biddle's online catalog