Answered By: Mariah Ford
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2014     Views: 35

Who do I contact if I have a question about archives?

Contact the archives department by email for questions relating to archives or to make an appointment.

Also consult Biddle's Archives page for more information. 

Email Your Question

Email the Library

Please use the form below for any research questions regarding legal research, library information, etc. 

E-Resources Issue?

If you would like to report an issue with access to one of our electronic resources, or your library account, please use the e-resources form, located at

Legal Research or Other Library-Related Question
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics


Biddle Answers (FAQs)