Answered By: Mariah Ford Last Updated: May 24, 2016 Views: 132
Answered By: Mariah Ford
Last Updated: May 24, 2016 Views: 132
Where can I find 50-state/multi-state surveys?
Some good places to start, when searching for 50-state surveys, include:
- Lexis 50 State Surveys, Legislation & Regulation
- Westlaw's 50 State Surveys
- Subject Compilations of State Laws (via HeinOnline)
- Search the library catalog for fifty state surveys (add your area of law to narrow it down)
- LII's State Statutes by Topic (FREE)
- Do some Googling! Often organizations have assembled fifty-state or multi-state surveys. Check out places like the National Conference of State Legislatures --they often do reports.