Answered By: Mariah Ford Last Updated: Nov 10, 2014 Views: 34
Where and what is the Reference Desk?
The Reference Desk is where you go to ask for help! We are happy to help you:
- locate materials in the library
- find useful resources for a research problem
- hunt for a specific document
- obtain directions to somewhere (inside and outside of the law school)
- acquire a pen; and
- much more!
The Reference Desk is located directly in front of you when you enter the library. It is staffed the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday, 9AM - 8:30PM
- Friday & Saturday, 9AM - 5PM
- Sunday, 1PM - 8:30PM
Of course, for your research-related questions, you are always welcome to call (215.898.7853), chat or email the Reference Librarians as well!