Answered By: Mariah Ford
Last Updated: Nov 10, 2014     Views: 24

Who can help me with a foreign or international law research question?

Gabriela Femenia, Biddle’s Foreign and International Law Librarian, would be pleased to discuss your research problem in person or via email, and advise you on the most effective and efficient tools and strategies for answering your question.

She can provide individual training on specialized databases and websites for research into international tribunals, international and nongovernmental organizations, and national law. If your student group, moot court team or other cohort has a project touching on foreign or international law, she would be happy to provide a tutorial or create a web-based toolkit for your members. She can even help you figure out how to Bluebook foreign legal material!

To make an appointment, email her at, or stop by the Foreign Reference area on the fourth floor of Tanenbaum, from 9AM-5PM, Monday to Friday.

Email Your Question

Email the Library

Please use the form below for any research questions regarding legal research, library information, etc. 

E-Resources Issue?

If you would like to report an issue with access to one of our electronic resources, or your library account, please use the e-resources form, located at

Legal Research or Other Library-Related Question
Fields marked with * are required.


Biddle Answers (FAQs)