Answered By: Mariah Ford Last Updated: Nov 07, 2014 Views: 67
Answered By: Mariah Ford
Last Updated: Nov 07, 2014 Views: 67
Where and what is the Circulation Desk?
The Circulation Desk is located to the right, upon entering the library. A map is below.
Stop by the circulation desk for any of the following:
- To check out books.
- To access Closed Reserve materials.
- To use a stapler or hole punch.
- To check out phone/laptop/tablet chargers.
- To check out study room keys.
- To fix a problem with your library account.
- To request a search for a missing book.
- To request an item from Lewis.
- To request an item whose LOLA catalog entry says "Ask at Circulation Desk."
- To just say hi.