Answered By: Nancy Bellafante
Last Updated: Feb 26, 2016     Views: 6

Biddle works with ITS and Communications to lend out digital point-and-shoot cameras and FLIP camcorders to students and staff for short-term use. If you require the use of a camera for a longer period of time, please contact Communications or ITS and they will work with you to arrange a solution.

Email Your Question

Email the Library

Please use the form below for any research questions regarding legal research, library information, etc. 

E-Resources Issue?

If you would like to report an issue with access to one of our electronic resources, or your library account, please use the e-resources form, located at

Legal Research or Other Library-Related Question
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics


    Biddle Answers (FAQs)