Answered By: Nancy Bellafante
Last Updated: May 18, 2016     Views: 9

Law students from other law schools may use the library with prior arrangement. Please have a librarian from your home institution send an email request to with information about the nature of your research need and the period for which you are requesting access.

Email Your Question

Email the Library

Please use the form below for any research questions regarding legal research, library information, etc. 

E-Resources Issue?

If you would like to report an issue with access to one of our electronic resources, or your library account, please use the e-resources form, located at

Legal Research or Other Library-Related Question
Fields marked with * are required.

Related Topics


    Biddle Answers (FAQs)