Answered By: Mariah Ford Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 20
Answered By: Mariah Ford
Last Updated: Nov 02, 2015 Views: 20
Here are some of the sources that one may consult when searching for law review articles, or other legal publications:
- Lexis and Westlaw and Google Scholar for full text searching of law reviews and journals.
- A journal index, such as the Legal Resource Index, the Index to Legal Periodicals or Legal Trac --or the Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals if your piece has an international or comparative scope.
- Google Scholar, EBSCO MegalFile, or JSTOR
- LOLA (Biddle's library catalog), which searches HeinOnline.
- BePress Digital Commons, CRL International Dissertations, Penn Scholarly Commons, ProQuest Dissertations and Theses for masters theses and PhD dissertations.
- SSRN and Google Scholar for working papers and conference papers